- Reduces your risk of getting heart disease.
- Reduces your chances of dying from heart disease - if you already have it.
- Lowers your risk of developing high blood pressure the silent killer.
- Lowers your risk of developing diabetes.
- Reduces your risk of getting breast, colon and prostate cancer (other types of cancer too).
- Elevates your mood eliminates depression and negative thoughts.
- Sharpens your brain improves your memory, learning and other cognitive skills.
- Reduces stress.
- Keeps your bones strong and joints healthy.
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps you to stop smoking.
- Reduces dependence on alcohol.
- Improves sleep helps you fall asleep faster and remain asleep longer.
- Helps you maintain balance reduce your risk of falling.
- Improves posture and adds a nice glow to your skin.
- Improves your sex life enhances sexual arousal.
- Helps you maintain your independence well into your December years.
- Keeps you younger longer!
Think of an activity that you love and can do everyday for at least 30 consecutive minutes yes, everyday (with the blessing of your family physician, of course) and start NOW!
Stay tuned for Dr. Sans The only diet youll ever need. .
firstname.lastname@example.org (416) 929-4909
Archive of Past Tips
Be Active, Healthy and Happy!
Five Things You Can Do To Preserve Your Independence
Music, Like Laughter, Benefits Heart Health
Calcium: Dem bones, dem bones and more
Have a Heathy Holiday!
Walking For Fitness
Drumming: Heal your body, sharpen your brain and relieve stress!